websearch.allsearches.info is a Browser Hijacker that is installed by malicious bundled “custom” installers from sites that offer free software. This adware is named SearchNewTab, everytime you open a new tab within Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or the Mozilla Firefox browser the website websearch.searchissimple.info opened.
When a search query is executed the SearchNewTab Search Engine redirects the query to Google, LocalMoxie or the Tuvaro search engine. We think this adware is used to promote ads and collect search queries for analyse and eventually sold for revenue.
Browser Extensions are usually very helpful and enhance your browser experience. Since the introduction of Browser Extensions in 2010 for Google Chrome they are being used more and more. These additions, usually written by a third-party, can expand your browser’s functionality to unlimited levels. Unfortunately there are also third-party’s that use Browser Extensions not to enhance your browser experience but by enhancing their own experience by implementing add-on’s that promote ads and other not useful malicious software. It is advised to follow all steps in this removal instruction to completely clean your computer and browser(s) from any unwanted PUPs, Adware, Toolbars, Browser Extensions.
Remove websearch.allsearches.info – Removal
Remove Extensions or Browser Helper Objects using Avast Browser Cleanup
This new tool serves to delete pesky and unwanted toolbars and plug-ins (extensions or browser helper objects) from your browser(s). Simply download and run the Browser Cleanup utility without the need to install anything. Once you run the utility, you will see a list of toolbars and plug-ins and be able to disable them with one simple click. Avast Browser Cleanup is completely free of charge.
- Select your current browser from the list on the left
- Uncheck the box “Exclude add-ons with a good rating“
- Click Disable or Remove by the Browser Helper Object or Extension you wish to disable or remove according the malware you try to remove. Search for the malware in the list and remove anything you don’t know.
- Optional: if you would like to reset your browser click “Reset Settings” in the right upper corner of Avast Browser Cleanup. This will solve most of the problems with your browser. First remove any extension or browser helper object.
AdwCleaner – Automatically remove Adware, Hijacks or Redirects
How to use AdwCleaner step-by- step using this guide on how to remove any kind of unwanted toolbars, browser hijackers, and all sorts of adware with AdwCleaner. Today, a lot of the software free to download is bundled with all sorts of additional (unwanted) software such as toolbars and other software that you may prefer not to have on your computer. Often and even unasked adware is installed on your computer. This potentially unwanted software known as (PUPs) are often difficult to remove.
This is where AdwCleaner will help you clean your computer from the unwanted software. AdwCleaner is free to use and offers a scan feature to determine if the found software is malicious or not. If you do not want to remove the software that is found during the scan, simply uncheck it from the items list.
AdwCleaner does not contain a installer and can be opened from any location on your computer. After the scan and removal of unwanted software, simply click the Uninstall button in AdwCleaner to remove AdwCleaner.
How to use AdwCleaner
- Close all open windows from your browsers before starting AdwCleaner.
- Double-click AdwCleaner.exe to start the tool.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 users must click right mouse button on AdwCleaner.exe and choose Run as Administrator. AdwCleaner needs elevated permissions to remove specific files from your computer.
- Then click on the Scan button, this scan will only perform a scan and nothing is removed from your computer.
- Then wait until the scan is complete.
- When the scan is finished you will see the files that are detected by AdwCleaner. Uncheck items you do not want to remove.
- Click the Report button to see a list of all the items that were detected for better analyse.
- If you are ready to remove the found and checked items, click the Clean button.
- AdwCleaner will reboot your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
A logfile will open once your computer is restarted, this logfile can be found in your systemdrive and AdwCleaner folder.
You may need it for further analyse, if not just delete AdwCleaner using the Uninstall button.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware – Remove any malware and protect your computer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple. Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers
*According to OPSWAT, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the most popular security product installed by users.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware Free (direct download)
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Perform a Threat Scan
If you find malware in your free scan consider upgrading to our PRO Version. The PRO version stops malware dead in its tracks, never allowing it to access your PC.
- Real-time active malware prevention engine blocks known threats
- Heuristic protection prevents new zero day malware infections
- Malicious website protection blocks access to known and zero day malicious web content
- Automatic priority updates and scheduled scanning
- Blazing fast flash scans
1 year/3 PCs for only $24.95. This is not a attempt to let you buy software you do not need or that does not work, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware works. Over 300 million downloads worldwide, they can’t be wrong are they ? Try the free version first.
Innovative anti-malware beats criminal software that steals your money and online life
Today’s cyber criminals build software designed to slip past antivirus programs undetected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium crushes these threats with innovative technologies designed to defend you while keeping your online experience fast and hassle free.
What it does for you
- Detects and protects against malware in real-time
- Blocks hacking and phishing attempts
- Schedules automatic scanning
- Offers three flexible scanning modes
How it works for you
- Malicious website blocking
- Real-time protection
- Heuristic detection
- Integrated Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
- Hyper Scan mode
- Scan/Database update scheduler
- Integrated Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Advanced malware removal
- Antivirus compatibility